FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

competition???, page-21

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Yeah I know 3 nano in orbit that is proof of concept , FBR originally layed a u shape of bricks , no money in bank , investors dried up ect ect , sound familiar ? I invested in FBR cause I saw potential , as I do in a number of other speccies , that have given me some great toys to play with ! Buying millions of shares at next to nothing and a couple of them going off is life changing yes it’s all risk and FBR was also one of those some time ago ! and now as far as I’m concerned they are derisked , only because of the DST technology , and if HX is a success it’s just a huge bonus imo . FBR is still a speccie in my view no revenue and in 3 year gone to 30c and now hovering at 18c on no news in months is bloody pretty good going in my books . Still have full confidence they will produce the goods , and with any speccie be prepared to hold for years before pay day , just ask those very first share holders in the Dorma days , Patience , thorough research in company and directors and luck is what you need with these speccies .remember we are at the beginning of a tech revolution and picking the right speccie could be life changing and much better odds then winning lotto.When you see large companies investing their time and money in speccies only means one thing $$$$$ research some history on my theory . DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.