3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

It is currently a very tough time to be a 3DP shareholder -...

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    It is currently a very tough time to be a 3DP shareholder - having to watch your investment go down on the vast majority of days over a prolonged period of time.

It is very hard not to get down about this.

I totally get that the last two Pointerra 4C's & the annual report have all been underwhelming.

And that there is some real concerns about Pointerra now having higher levels of cash outflows - so investors are worried that the $2.87m in the bank at 30 September 2023 might be used fairly quickly.

At the end of the day, we all have to be guided by these financial reports (hopefully the next 4C shows an improvement) - and then we all have the option on how much we take on board what management are telling us.

Personally, I am a bit amazed that we are back at approximately the same share price as back in June 2020 - which is 3.5 years ago, and before Bevan Slattery invested in Pointerra.

The product has now been "proven up", the use cases & TAM's are expanding rapidly, and the platform is light years better than it was in 2020.

Plus Pointerra seem to be assembling a very good CGO/BD team (to go with their other quality staff members), they are now dealing with quite a few more massive companies in a few of their six target industries (eg Entergy, FPL, Velociti / Amazon, Jacobs, Rio Tinto, Anglo American etc etc), and they are now also dealing with some "up & coming" companies (eg Carbonix, Emesent etc).

If the program delays with the US utilities & Amazon do get resolved, and if the mining & oil & transport (ports & airports etc) sector deals continue to gain some real traction, then a market cap of $29m for this business with this much potential is extremely low IMO.

Particularly as this business has a gross profit margin of around 90%, and it should scale extremely well when revenues increase.

There is clearly a lot of "ifs" at the moment though, and it may still be tough going for a little while longer, but I am pretty confident that these boards will be a lot happier within say 6 months.
    Last edited by Brett M H: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.