FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I think the good news is the CRH's JV will be pushing on the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I think the good news is the CRH's JV will be pushing on the marketing and securing the build contracts (which they are most likely much better at than FBR). Particularly if this is as profitable as expected and allows them to lock in selling their blocks. They will be marketing to the US and pushing the expansion really hard.

Also when Hadrian manufacturing agreement is completed with Liebherr, will put the manufacturing in the hands of experts who can more quickly churn out Hadrian X's. Short term this is a real distraction for FBR, however is the only way of expanding the fleet ATM.

FBR has its hands in lots of pies at once and its only commercial machine is in transit. Whilst you can build excitement (call this marketing), not much point if customers can't access the service for a while. Only have 1 commercial machine (in transit), they are manufacturing 3 more (they are not a manufacturer !!), still needing proof the technology to satisfy the JV agreement (SAT, 10 builds).

JV / manufacturing agreements changes everything.

This will leave FBR free to focus on what they are good at. Focussing on WaaS agreements in place around the globe. Continuing with ongoing innovations to improve Hadrian X capability (accuracy, speed).

It's also much easier to "market" all the benefits when there are commercial machines in the field churning out houses. This is when the marketing really needs to ramped up to have the rest of the wold clambering be part of WaaS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.