FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Exactly my point Australian is pricing themselves out of the...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Exactly my point Australian is pricing themselves out of the market and has become a throw away society, it’s not all about the F dollar mate ! That’s why people are lost they worthship power and the dollar above everything else ! Let these DH’s running the world F it up tomorrow if you hadn’t notice we’re all in a shit and very close to conflict over what ? If it all blows up watch our investments and the mighty dollar dwindling to nothing . What everyone will care about and the most sought after resource will be clean water ! F it costs more now than fuel lol ! What I’m trying to make a point of mate is there are better ways to do things . Australian poking the great Panda what we’re they thinking ? what did they learn from that bet you plenty F idiots !!sure America is going to come to their rescue if China lobbed up to their door step , ALBO would need to buy a pack of diapers !! Seriously people can’t you all see what’s going on here ?One of the greatest inventions of the century and it had to go abroad ! Thank goodness it finally did . Peace brother .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.