FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

What contractors , are there any left ? Maybe they’re all at the...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    What contractors , are there any left ? Maybe they’re all at the Swift concert with SCOMO and ALBO ! Let’s bring in another 900, 000 thousand immigrants that’s solve our problem they reckon. What a sh!t show the last few prime ministers have produced ! are we any better off today than 50 years ago ? At least the mighty HX is going where it’ll be recognised! The pollies we’re going to FBR head quarters a few years ago for what ? Mc clown cutting the ribbon for what ? ALBO crying “I know how it feels to be bought up in state housing with a single parent” he sure does jet setting around the globe ! What’s he done for the people so far ? Yep F all like the rest of them !! that’s right guys the pollies we’re all at FBR hq for a free fruit basket and photos for the media ! Where’s the funding , where’s the recognition? All I can say is thank F we’re finally out here !!!! Completion of FAT and announcement released 21st Feb I would assume landing of HX on US shores end of March or first 2 weeks of April , hopefully no hold ups in quarantine! After those Demos folks will there be a hype over FBR ? Yep it’s bloody hard to believe there will be after seeing how the Australian markets and its industry leaders reacted to this ingenious invention, but I’m confident we’re entering into a forward seeing country with deep pockets with industry leaders who can see the future value of HX ! How many Industry leaders in Australia were collaborating with FBR ? This statement give me confidence in what I’ve been saying all along “Brick manufacturers and industry leaders need HX” no doubt about that imo . They will make sure it’s a total success imo .
    1F0B7367-8700-4FD0-B21B-6EC033199D43.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.