FBR 2.56% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

If only people knew how expensive it is also to dry line to...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    If only people knew how expensive it is also to dry line to curved walls , cornice curves , cutting tiles to curved walls etc etc , mate I could go on all day about the additional expenses , not to mention cutting out window openings door openings and then the extra work that is needed to fix to and level out those items , I really don’t understand how any of it is practical or even time and money saving to any builders , and then there’s the aesthetics , probably is good for holiday bungalows in outback regions . This is what I was alluding to , there has been nothing in American as far as technology goes to put up solid structures , Americans love their technology, the building industry is screaming out for solutions , ICON scored builders investors who were ready to invest in hope of a solution just as FBR did in Australia , in Mikes interview the Australian Government and possible go to partners are only now seeing the potential now that FBR has left it’s shores as usual slow as Fuk to see . FBR’s huge growth potential is real very real , I’ll say it again astute investors in ICON will invest or jump ship once JV is signed , as ICON is no competitor against the mighty HX and imo does not save any time or money and is aesthetically unpleasing to the eye . NFA DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $110.6K 2.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1122754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.