FBR 0.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

looks very promising, still plenty of questions need to be...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    looks very promising, still plenty of questions need to be answered , a few that crosses my mind , what condition can it work under , how quickly does it build a structure , time it takes to fully completed a turn key home . The way that was illustrated and put together, I think FBR’s BOD and CRH really need to do some brain storming to get anywhere close to that presentation. I also think FBR have gone into a market in the USA checking out their competitors thinking they have this down pat but after seeing this I think their tune will change pretty quick . I also think it’s great as it will put pressure on them to now compete and maybe pull their fingers out to get this to market asap . Look at the interest and turn out at that presentation, let’s hope FBR can amass a following like that . Time will tell and with some smart marketing I think it will also push this along very well . FBR now need to sell themselves as ICON has , and by watching this it just shows how effective marketing can be to create interest and $$$$$ . Two different machines two different tasks , ICON is no good for brick manufacturers but HX surely is and greatly needed to solidify their presence into the future .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $59.05K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3047851 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 293007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1072566
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.