LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hey Skywalker, Im actually a fan of Anson Resources and they are...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hey Skywalker, Im actually a fan of Anson Resources and they are certainly worth having in the portfolio. Their business model is different as they are about supply of all battery materials including things like Graphite. They also have the largest resource for Bromide as well. Very well diversified. And in the US which has 40 billion dollars in the kitty that could more easily benefit Anson over Lake as they are domestic as well as being in close proximty to Tesla. I invested in Anson first then switched to Lake as I was interested in the Lithium Space and Lake is superior from my point of view in that regard.

I have built a significant position in Lake as I viewed them as significantly under valued over a 5 year timeframe and on review of their brine it had the least impurities of any company I could research at volume. At the time I felt this would determine the process equipment needed which affects the bottom line.
    Lilac appeared to swing more favourably towards Lake as their results were priortised despite Anson making the announcement first in regards to Lilac. This only reinforced my decision.

2019 I did anticipate 2021 as being a breakout year but more likely 2022. This premise has come partially to fruition and still believe that 2022 will be the cracker year for Lithium Sector as a whole for which I believe Anson will benefit. Remember Anson is also getting tested by Novonix as well. They are in the same circle. Should feel good about that.

It is only warming up. You have I believe very good companies. Ultimately my investing strategy is to always dollar average down so naturally I will always pick one in a particular sector. It ensures I don't need to rely on the initial entry price to find parity if things dont work out and can significantly increase share volume if the business maintains its strategy and ticks boxes along the way as my money is more conentrated. Given the spot price for lithium fell out over the past couple of years this presented the best oppurtunity to build out a position as the market was selling off despite great news.

Lake for me has been perfect for the way I invest and will continue to do so.

I wish you all the best moving forward. Go Lake, Go Anson!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.