LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Competitive Edge, page-25

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Dugsab, I'm not sure anyone's disputing that, but what's the assertion though? That Lake cannot convert the lithium chloride into lithium carbonate at scale?

Standard Lithium announced this week they've successfully tested an off-the-shelf OEM technology, provided by Veolia (you can see an example of process in link below) to convert LiCl to Li2Co3 "using a conventional flow sheet". They note that it is "via conventional technology, widely used within the industry". I think Lake probably have a number of options: the Lilac conversion process, the optimized process they developed with Hazen late last year, or an off-the-shelf option like Standard Lithium are considering.

There will be many things at bench or pilot stage that obviously have not been demonstrated to work at full production. That's the nature of the beast and why those willing to invest early despite those risks can make healthy profits. It's clear there are still many details to come in order to prove up the DFS. But I'm not sure the conversion of chloride to carbonate (just because they haven't provided you with details to your satisfaction) is the show stopper you make it out to be.

https://www.standardlithium.com/investors/news-events/press-releases/detail/86/standard-lithium-successfully-produces-99-985-purity
    http://technomaps.veoliawatertechnologies.com/processes/lib/pdfs/hpd/3756-VWS-2015-Lithium_6p_4-28LR.pdf
    Last edited by NonPolar: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.