BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Bravo. Another AI company got almost a quarter of the funding...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Bravo. Another AI company got almost a quarter of the funding BRN has received.

Please post something with some evidence. Claiming & assuming things is literally all we see in this forum.

If facts & solid grounds can be provided when posting, in even one singular post, maybe, just maybe, people might take it seriously and not rebut with attack or take it to heart.

Please provide a competitor that matches up with BRN's technology, please. Lets say 4DS for example, they took a massive tumble due to their testing failing multiple times. Can we agree that BRN is miles ahead of 4DS? Absolutely. Are they manufacturing chips for different purposes and industries? Yes. Can they be considered competitors? Yes. Can IBM be considered a competitor? Yes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4783/4783858-734cac23f1506347b73616c16fda81f1.jpg

I don't know if BRN's product being recognised, literally taken on by one of the largest chip dealers, tested & proven, legally protected & in full production is enough to convince that it is not a 'meme' stock, then i really do not understand or know what might change the opinion that is day in, day out, bombarding BRN threads. People are interested in BRN and my lord is it warranted.

Speaking of chips, it has made me think of poker. Posting blatant down ramping, constantly, is like watching a poker game that you aren't actually even invested in. Sitting on the sidelines, accusing somebody who wins 4 hands in a row of cheating. IF YOU ARE NOT INVESTED OR PLAYING THE GAME OF POKER, HOW DOE'S IT EFFECT THE PERSON ON THE SIDELINE'S WATCHING IN ANY WAY?

Is the motive too 'save people' from investing or burning their money by investing in BRN? Is the motive stemming from regret of an early sale? Is the motive for the greater good? Because judging from the amount of time spent on this forum, it sure seems like it runs deeper than concern for the general public. 95% of posts = Laughable. Wow.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4783/4783901-ad252964e69dda0ed21120aac045732f.jpg

Ploise explain....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.