BRN 12.3% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-27

1. 9,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24694
    Basically what you are saying is the world is full of naughty people who have no qualms about stealing other peoples property. There can be absolutely no argument with that proposition. I could actually qualify as an expert witness on subject of the innate dishonesty of people.

The thing is that if Brainchip are able to conquer 10 percent of the addressable market at the edge leaving aside the other areas where scaled up AKIDA technology will eventually find a home and the other 90% is stolen by unethical companies and individuals happy to ignore patents shareholders will still be very well off.

Luis Vuitton in 2013 had a market capital of $US28.4 billion and Gucci in 2020 had a market capital of $US17.63 billion.

These two industry giants must be the most hacked companies in the world with China and other less diligent Asian nations allowing their brands to be stolen twenty four hours a day fifty two weeks a year.

Brainchip with just 10% of the market at the edge will be turning over 5 to 6 billion US dollars a year. They will have the financial reserves then to prosecute the easy marks for patent breaches who have lots of money to pay them damages with and they can let the rest go to you know where.

Personally though trying to steal Brainchip technology will not be as easy as setting up a sweat shop and providing a bit of leather to sow up and make a few handbags so the numbers of places able to produce their chips in sufficient quantities are going to be insignificant by comparison.

They have Renesas chip maker tied up and TSMC the largest chip producer in the world is also on the hook so I am not sure who is going to turn out the chips that the thieves are copying in such large numbers as to steal 90% of the edge market. If they steal 50% and Brainchip has 40% then Brainchip will turn over 20 to 28 billion US dollars. I am allowing 10 percent to be captured by other honest companies.

Anyway my opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $461.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $6.813M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 887784 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 23428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 20655408
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.