BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-2989

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1157
    What happened to Loihi? This just seems the latest in your desperate grabs at "anything other than brainchip".
    Can you consider yet that people that hold will continue to hold and your attempts here will not bear any fruit? The unknowns of pre commercialization are behind us and as you can see if you looked at all media releases in an Un-biassed fashion then brainchip has a better than fair chance of success which unfortunately for you means the SP will go up in the coming months. The old saying "if you can't beat em, join em" will be one heard much over the next 12 months which ironically all started with your favourite competitor Intel. Please continue to post more suggestions of future partners, customers and research start ups. 3 - 5 years lead looks better as each month passes. I mean if Intel with all its $$$ can't crack it then my educated guess leads me to believe that the competitive landscape will in fact be littered. Littered with those that tried, those that quit and those that joined.
    Merry Xmas shareman, there's always next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.