BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Great podcast with my thoughts below....The conversation was...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

Great podcast with my thoughts below....

The conversation was clearly targeted to help shareholders understand that the future is bright.....the AKIDA1500 tape out was a focus with Rob clearly saying it has a specific consumer focus targeting high volume production.....he almost spoon fed the fact that there is a specific application that it has been produced for to suit the design of an existing client. He couldn't say anymore than that and Nandan was clearly supporting his assertions. GF would not have taken it on to become a part of their product suite if they weren't convinced the demand is there. Their time and resources are too valuable to back a hail Mary play.

Don't forget this is on top of the Renesas announcement that they are producing a consumer product incorporating Akida1000 IP.The early part of the podcast focussed on why will be successful...ie we have low energy and fastest processing with on chip learning.......no wonder we have attracted the quality of staff like Nandan. He couldn't have sounded more confident in our future.

It's still very early days in the this edge AI revolution and we are planning to be around longer term as evidenced by Peter's 2030 forecasts.Significant revenue is coming whether that be 2023, 2024 or 2025 it doesn't really matter as the forward looking nature of markets results in the need to stay invested right now. Those who want to play short term volatility good luck to you but the one thing all types of investors have in common is we wish to buy either now or later!!

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $74.39K 378.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1710487 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 355678 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.