BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-3551

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    I did a write up months ago about the Synsense Dynapse chip, yes it is a competitor for sure but it is not as versatile as Akida it is a visual only chip and maybe yes it is a better match for Prophesee at this point in time. Akida is not specifically just for visual data it does it all, and if you took not of Sean's release for the Akida 1500 changes it included a bunch of new visual sensor features that I think now gives it the edge over the CNN Dynapse chip. If you are a car manufacturer do you want a chip that only works with visual data or do want a chip that does radar, visual, performance sensing and audio ? All of this information is out there, lots of white papers and research on both chips. Whether you are shorting BRN or supporting it I recommend you go and do some research on both Akida and the Synsense chips, just like you would with your charts otherwise you dont really know what the product is or why it is worth holding onto your shares. But yes the Dynapse Synsense chip is a competitor and yes it will also have a place in the market. There is enough space in the market for both, Akida however will cover a larger range of uses. You know this because I already schooled you on it before at this stage raising the argument again pretending like it's new information makes me believe you like to stir the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.