BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm not sure you appreciate the time horizons that are at...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    I'm not sure you appreciate the time horizons that are at play here. we know renesas signed an IP licence back in dec 20. it then toke 2 years of development for them to design a chip that incorporated Akida which they have sent for tape out. they will get engineering samples back of the chips before they confirm the chip to be commercially available. there will then be a further time delay before end customers of Renesas use the chip in there end products at which point royalties will be due based on volume of chips sold. however at any time from now further licence may be confirmed with EAPs or partners or other OEMs. we are miles ahead of the game here, if you listen to the edge impulse interview you'll also appreciate the importance of proving compatibility with other industry players. to use a car analogy, there's no point having the best engine of it doesn't fit anyone chassis, no one can make spare components and no one knows how to service it. we have proven compatibility with the likes of ARM and SIFIVE. this goes along way to making end users comfortable out tech will work within a larger solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.