BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-38

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    @shareman as a peaceable person, I generally like to give others the benefit of the doubt. However, it is obvious that your intentions here are not genuine. Initially, I and others engaged with you, for example my post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54003269/single where I addressed the points in the video which you brought up. @uiux , @BarrelSitter and others showed quite conclusively why the company you posted about Innatera isn't legitimate competition (claims in Innatera's patent applications were rejected due to conflict with Brainchip's (and other companies') existing patents). Your next point about German investors giving legitimacy to the company was also countered by my example of the very public implosion of Theranos.

If you have indeed done your due diligence, you would have discovered there are many "Neural Network" chips, however most of them are math accelerators which are faster than normal processors but still consume a similar amount of power. Brainchip's Akida, Intel's Loihi and IBM's Truenorth are the only existing chips that apply true Spilking Neural Network architecture (SNN), and Brainchip's Akida is the only commercially available chip (through the Early Access Programme and soon to be volume-produced Akida 1000). Everything else in the article you referenced are DLAs (deep learning accelerators) or other forms of math accelerators, thus are not true SNN chips, low powered processors, nor one-shot-learning capable. These are not just claims, Brainchip has inked deals and agreements with Socionext and Renesas (both large Japanese semiconductor firms), NASA, Vorago and other prominent names. You can refer to Brainchip's ASX announcements. In addition, they have established relationships with companies like Dell where a senior staff was on the Brainchip's podcast stating the advantages of Brainchip's technology -- about as close to saying that Dell were at least evaluating BRN's technology as they could get without triggering an ASX warning.

It is not difficult to come by the periodic "summary" posts of our esteemed posters stating the (mostly well-researched) advantages of Brainchip's technology, such as those by @Fact Finder. In fact all you have to do is ask and someone will link you to them in a jiffy. The only reason I'm so civil and detailed in my reply is to prevent newcomers to HC from falling for your nefarious intentions of sowing doubt and selling their current holdings to you or your paymaster(s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.