BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-47

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I love it when downrampers come on and start putting out unsubstantiated questions and false information. Even if there are hints of truth to it, all it does for me is make my conviction stronger and hold on to my shares even tighter to my chest. I always look for truth in these statements when they are made, but it is so easy to spot baseless downrampers and shorters, because especially us long term holders have done enough research on Brainchip and Akida to weed out the lies from the truth.

I encourage every investors to spend enough time reading and researching the company you invest in so that you won't be scared or confused and start doubting your own investment because someone say something negative.

if there are negative views that have merit, I am always keen to have an adult conversation about it, but I'm not in the habit of discussing with walls, or anyone about my financial decisions that haven't done their DD and only post negative things.

waste of everyone's time. If you can't see anything positive in what Brainchip is doing then firstly your blind , and secondly you are not here as a potential investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.