BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is where your argument is fundamentally wrong. 99% of all...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    This is where your argument is fundamentally wrong. 99% of all holders know what your saying is true. There is competition and we never know where it is going to come from. But your argument it silly because it's like saying stop investing in Iron ore, China my stop using it, stop investing in lithium a new type of battery or clean energy may come tomorrow. Nobody has a crystal ball. Currently what we have is a 3 year advantage (what we know) and people are happy to invest in that. Maybe a certain company will go with the "other" tech, but we never said we're going to get 100% of every market. We only need 5% to be extremely wealthy.

All you do is troll the internet 24/7 to try and find a reason not to invest here. If it wasn't worth investing in, you would've left a long time ago. You hang around searching for anything, a bread crumb to try and prove you're right. Sorry but you are either paid to do this or you've got issues you need to work out. Do yourself a favour spend 1 week away from this forum and try to find something positive to do. You might find yourself feeling a little happier? But my guess is, you'll stay here and continue to look for that 1 thing that might be worthwhile, because so far as far as I'm concerned in all the posts you done so far, nothing has been worth reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.