BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"Posters here continually say Akida has no competition. All I am...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    "Posters here continually say Akida has no competition. All I am doing is highlighting the fact there is enormous competition and there are dozens of potential solutions to the problems Akida is trying to address"

Hey @shareman, since you are stating posters are always saying AKIDA has no competition.
    Can you please provide a few examples, should be pretty easy yeah?

Everybody knows A.I. Technology, is probably one of the hottest things going and will be, for a number of years to come.

I'm not continually reading the forum, but to my knowledge, no shareholder, has stated "AKIDA has no competition".
    Many have stated the "competitive advantages" of AKIDA, which are well known here.

To date, you have not provided one single competitor, that has the competitive advantages that AKIDA has.

Most of your offerings have been pathetic at best and some even embarrassing.
    You can really tell when you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Your latest hopeful competitor, has only just released their "Engineering Samples", so they are where we were, mid last year in that respect..
    Do they have on chip learning?

It took you several days to dig this one up, are you really trying?

Are you getting nervous at how the share price has formed a base around these levels?

If you are short here, I hope you haven't over extended yourself, or worse, leveraged your bet..
    You should know better than most here, at least by now, how unique Brainchip's technology and team is, in what they are offering the World.

Yes there is plenty of competition out there and it's like a race.
    The ones that come last in the field, are still "competition"..
    AKIDA is in the front running group, they don't "need" to come first, to be in the medal lineup..

But we are-
    First with a commercial neuromorphic chip.
    First with on chip learning (commercially).
    First with this technology available as IP (which is actually one of the biggest selling points)...

Maybe you can survive burning your shorts. but don't lose your shirt as well.

People who bet against AKIDA, will lose in the end (possibly everything).

My opinions only.
    GLTAH!
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.