BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Competitive landscape, page-834

1. 5,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573

think i have posted before it doesn't really matter if there are competitors. If we have better product or not. Some applicatons might not require the full spectum of capabilities. Why use a 10 tonne truck when a 2 tonne truck will do the job fine. The cost of application.... that will be what the competitive edge or need will be.
    So if we achieved 10 % of the market how much MC 10billion? more?

we don't really expect to get 100% of the market, but marketing and sale is absolute key from here? look at mircosoft- was never the best but had the best marketing ... similar to you must have your money in the bank, and it must be the CBA only else you would lose your money....some will recall those of my era.

we see 60 or 80 billion dollar market place... but other say the market is in the trillions not billions.
    if so, 10% of that?
    For those that are competitor the question of Patents will come into play?it will become messy, as it may come down to things like who owns the rights the word 'atom', or 'water'.

on a side issue Covid...which can or will effect our team going forward, work force etc, Long covid is hitting the news a bit more and people still unable to work 1 year on with varous symptoms.... 'they'' say numbers are droping and we are past the peak...
    the numbers now rely on report if one has covid due the Rat test moving away from PCR, people i believe are not going out of their way to report home testing being positive.
    be safe and well, and still remember mask and social distance etc is the best form of not letting your friend end up in hospital.
    Look to the numbers outside of the Australian experiences... the number in the US as massive. the death rate huge.
    France had .5 million new case in a day...
    we can hope that the Russian front line some are getting sick holding up or better stopping war.
    how many russians have died only from that, was it near a million.... doesn't look good on your resume my putin.. but then there is long list of issues to mark against.
    be safe and keep the prespective,
    benefical AI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.