BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Here are your answers mate...an extension of my previous post:1/...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Here are your answers mate...an extension of my previous post:
    1/ “To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge,” said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. “As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation.” In joining the program, BrainChip in turn builds out its own ecosystem for the Akida™ silicon-proven IP, while assuring compatibility of BrainChip’s IP with Arm’s product families... “Arm offers us another channel to give end users access to Akida, the world’s first commercial neuromorphic AI accelerator, and to foster the development of best-in-class AI products and applications.”
    All this means ARM will somehow open a channel in its silicon architecture designs to have the option and compatibility with Akida so that any of its IP users such as Apple can use Akida for edge AI functionality...written in plain English!
    2/ “Employing Akida, BrainChip’s specialized, differentiated AI engine, with high-performance RISC-V processors such as the SiFive Intelligence Series is a natural choice for companies looking to seamlessly integrate an optimized processor to dedicated ML accelerators that are a must for the demanding requirements of edge AI computing,” said Chris Jones, vice president, products at SiFive. “BrainChip is a valuable addition to our ecosystem portfolio”.
    This means SiFive will embed Akida into its RISC-V processor IP portfolio to allow users of its IP the option and compatibility with Akida for edge ML/AI functionality...again written in plain English!
    3/ "By MegaChips partnering with BrainChip we can deliver customers highly sought-after edge AI solutions and expedite time to market," said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development for MegaChips LSI USA. "Together we plan to develop innovative LSIs as the silicon partner of BrainChip, helping take customers from ideation to silicon. This collaboration helps us achieve the goal of becoming the leading U.S. ASIC supplier for any customer looking to implement AI solutions at volume."
    This means Megachips will embed Akida into all its Edge custom ASIC designs to allow its customers edge ML/AI functionality...again written in plain English!
    These are partnerships with leaders in each of the current major categories of silicon chip architecture. These are not spin words from Brainchip's marketing team but the words from these leading silicon chip design companies expressing their desire to use Akida in order to quickly move their designs into the Edge AI space...first mover advantage for them also!
    Investors no longer have to wonder who will use Akida, the question now is who will not use Akida because from the above statements in plain English, Akida will be accessible in the majority of all future chips. The whole point here is that all future chips will have the option and compatibility to use Akida if the end user wish to develop Edge AI into their devices and systems. This is the KEY for dominating the Edge AI space, not selling a few million "Brainchip made" Akida chips here and there, which will just make peanuts...mass marketing my friend will make $$$billions!
    Brainchip is not a chip design or foundry company, it is a SNN Edge AI IP provider...get this straight. The "Brainchip made" Akida chips are only for the initial advertising of its IP but I think it has never been the intention by management for Brainchip to be a chip designer or producer.
    If the signs of how massive Brainchip can be even after just 9 months from commercialization does not give you goose-bumps then I guess Brainchip is not the investment for you...try the lithium space! All my hyped up opinion?...so don't take it too seriously!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $487.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.299M 4.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 57469 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1416484 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ 4088662
Last updated 14.28pm 16/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.