PRO 0.00% 63.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Your notes regarding Genesys, Amazon, 8X8, Avaya, etc paint a...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Your notes regarding Genesys, Amazon, 8X8, Avaya, etc paint a picture that is correct in their silos. Avaya absolutely missed the boat and have not been able to recover. Genesys is indeed consolidating its technology and that allows for great opportunities for the eMite product, as all of the legacy platform customers will have to move to a new platform and eMite offers all the reporting those vendors are used to. Genesys is indeed picking up speed in its product suite and consistently over the years has always improved its solution. However there are some key differentiators eMite still provide that see Genesys and eMite continue to sell together. One of these advantages is eMite's ability to ingest multiple data sources and off the back of that the ability to drive real-time reporting and analytics is still strong. There are indeed a large number of organisations trying to cash in on the Genesys partner network called Appfoundry. Many of those focus in niche areas such as gamification. Many of those don't have a play in the big end of town.

I think the Y2K comparison is a bit off the mark though and I was in the middle of it. Nobody knew that when the date hit 01/02/2000 what was going to happen to all the old software code and whether corporate systems would fail. Audits were performed and date corrections made. Yes some were taken advantage of, but nobody truly knew and that was the scare.

Covid hit and I watched contact centres all around the world shut their big buildings full of staff down. The only way to work was from home and those old monolyth systems didn't handle it completely. Some implemented work from home technologies cos they were so big Cloud would take too long. The smart companies as in the GFC chose to update infrastructure over the downturn during Covid. Contact centres were part of it. Today companies can hire staff all around the world and they don't need to be within driving distance to get to work. It changed the way contact centres work.

Now throw eMite back into that mix. How do big contact centres with all their teams working from home know what their teams are doing?

eMite.........

Competitioin breeds constant innovation......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.