UNT 0.00% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Firstly thanks Flow for bringing them to our attention. After...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Firstly thanks Flow for bringing them to our attention.

After spending time speaking with both the website test talking head and their florist the first massive issue is they have robotic voices, very fake sounding and they are far from realistic.

The second big issue was how it failed to answer every question I'd asked them. (I guess this could easily be fixed with some kind of Q and A type system, perhaps we could sell them a license?)

At an overall package price of $899 USD per month for 10,000 minutes of interaction I'd suggest this price is reasonable for what they are delivering. But limitations on minutes per month can easily be manipulated by competitors by use of website spamming (virtual clicks), this could see their customers maxing our their 10,000 minutes in a day or 2 without having serviced more than a few clients. High risk and I hope Unith aren't planning on this type of package.

All in all,
    I wouldn't be excited if Unith delivered this as their final marketed product. I think it's an excellent situation to be in when the closest competitor that you found (a florist who knew nothing about flowers), is already selling a sub standard product to market.

it further drives home the likelihood for success that Unith will have with our future user creates dashboard and voice cloning.

C'mon Unith..

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $25.69K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2802249 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 247886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.