3DP 9.09% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

I wasn't aware of that acquisition of nFrames and their...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I wasn't aware of that acquisition of nFrames and their SURE software. I just did a bit of reading and it appears that it will be integrated into their desktop software ArcGIS pro. So right off the bat it's not quite analytics as a service like Pointerra offers over the cloud and requires the local infrastructure instead.

This mainly sounds like a competitor to Bentlys Context Capture in the photogrammetry space. It will allow the input of aerial photos and/or lidar to create outputs of 3D meshes, point clouds and other things. it's another feather in the cap for their desktop based software analytics, but once again restricted by the expensive licence cost and physical hardware requirements. No doubt it will also come at a further cost to ESRI users ontop of the standard arcgis pro licence as they have always done.

I'm not sure if any of this new software will improve upon the limitations and bottlenecks for viewing, editing and sharing data online in the web browser through ArcGIS online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $69.20K 2.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727439 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 130076 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.