DRO 10.6% $1.47 droneshield limited

Competitive Threat: Laser Technology, page-22

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    @Tradinator can you help me understand this;

At AIM's website, under DEFENCE, they have the Section: CUAS and Counter Swarm

Counter Swam caught my eye. Clicking on, I was led to the following page....!https://www.aimdefence.com/fractl

Fractl:1Meet the world’s most powerful portable high energy laser, capable of taking down drones with ground-breaking precision.
    Fractl has been designed to detect and defeat the intrusion of unwanted drones in a multi-domain environment.
    By using the world’s most advanced tracking and optics system, Fractl’s laser beam can hit A drone moving at 100 kilometres an hour a kilometre away with a beam the size of a 10-cent piece.
    Able to target a drone’s rotor, wiring, camera or other key operating area means the device can be retrieved from the field for forensic analysis to enhance operational awareness.
    Fractl’s advanced operating system is easily integrated into existing systems to effectively reduce operator load and enhance engagement response time.

Under base protection, it says they can safely deter and defeat, drones and drone swams!

I cant find anything more. How does that even work, when using A laser beam that can only target ONE drone at a time, versus a swam of 30 or 100 drones?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.140(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.277B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.47 $1.31 $29.91M 21.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44330 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 6225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.