RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Competitive Threat to ResApp, page-3

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Doesn't sound too good.

I sold the last of my shares today as there are too many red flags with this Company.
    CONS
    1. FDA follow up from March 11 announcement is STILL not followed up and TK stated today "hoping to contact FDA this qtr" Seriously WTF!
    2. They have an excuse for every fail - never their fault.
    3. Can't get the DX app used for respiratory illness when everyone is told to stay at home if showing symptoms - refer point 2.
    4. $11 up front for end user does not work - IMO - nice of Coivu and Phenix to add their mark up as well. Definitely need to be bulk billed under the MBS. Sounds like they're in discussions, however why not say so TK?
    5. Sleepcheck in 36 Countries, therefore approx 3900 downloads in the qtr averages just over 100 per country - more marketing $ to be spent.

PROS
    1. Need fresh Management.
    2. Need new business model for both products IMO - DX is too expensive for the end user. Either get Government funded, reduce price, or look at a monthly licence fee.
    3. Still have funds to turn things around.
    4. Sleepcheck would be better off partnered with big player who could promote it free and pay RAP a referral fee per use.

GLTAH as this is a good community of shareholders. I regret I have no shares left to vote 'NO' on all upcoming AGM proposals.

These points are all my opinion DYOR.
    Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.