WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Our competitive advantage is the product and the board. A good...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Our competitive advantage is the product and the board. A good product with the wrong people in charge will fail. Good people bringing a bad product to market will fail. We have the best people bringing the best product to market.

It still amazes me that we have the board and management that we do. We have the dream team of tech working for us. These guys have been there and done it before and can see and resolve issues long before the issue becomes apparent or a problem.

Basically the best minds in the world decided to develop the best product in the world (that other top players said could not be done) using no exotic metals. For some reason they decided Australia was the place to list, which I thank my lucky stars for every day.

They have proven the product works and are now negotiating contracts. Their product development skill is not their only expertise. Having been there and done that before they will not be bullied by big players in their negotiations ensuring the best deal for us.

I could go on and on but I would suggest if you want to know the company, look at the calibre of people we have working for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.