MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

competitor does not cut the mustard, page-5

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Hector,

Not sure if you are aware but Prochymal has proven to be ineffective for a number of trials , including;
    graft-versus-host disease, knee cartilage repair, Crohn's disease ( related to Bone Marrow transplants); heart attack and now diabetes.

IMO, Mesobalast can be differentiated from Osiris by :

(a) The depth of the pre-cinical trials conducted by MSB Before they proceed to Clinical;
    (b) Osiris's platform technology is based on mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) where as Mesoblast uses the earliest and rarest progenitor stem cell found in the adult called a Mesenchymal Precursor Cell (MPCs)
    (c) Based on the above Mesoblast’s technology positively selects for a starting population of MPCs which is more than 1000-fold purer than that of its competitors ( see MSB website)

In my view, the above partly explains why MSB has to date two(2) Statistically significant outcomes:-

>>Bone Marrow Translants - Phase III
    >>Congestive Heart Failure - Phase II

I think your comment is fair enough comment but what also needs to be noted is that unfortunately for Osiris there havent been any notable ( Statiscically significant) Phase II outcomes to date.

The above is IMO only.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.