UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I'm not game to enter at this point but you long timers are...

1. 503 Posts.
    I'm not game to enter at this point but you long timers are probably going to be rewarded if you can ride the waves.

Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage on Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ: UNIS) with a Buy rating and $7.50 price target.

The firm comments, "With the shares down more than 30% YTD (versus +12% for the S&P 500), we believe that the risk/reward profile has never looked better, particularly as the roadmap to the long-awaited revenue ramp became much clearer following the company's recent Annual General Meeting (at which management identified 30 pipeline programs that it expects to generate roughly $1 billion in peak annual sales). We expect these programs to begin earning meaningful revenues during this fiscal year and model that the company will reach sustainable profitability in fiscal 2014 and close to $500 million in revenues by fiscal 2016 (up from just $5.5 million in fiscal 2012)."

http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage/Cantor+Fitzgerald+Starts+Unilife+Corporation+%28UNIS%29+at+Buy/7953826.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.