NVX 0.00% 70.5¢ novonix limited

competitors to nvx thread, page-4

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Tesla know they can do fast charging years ago but they also realized that it severely impacts the battery degradation because of the anode materials that's why they went with the lithium phosphate anodes for the model 3 and now the models S, X. I suspect the model Y is made with the new battery chemistry but going back to the main topic and just speculating that a new company with a new charging method isn't that new and is old tech.
    Novonix has the better battery manufacturing process which is cheaper to produce, this new company can still make anodes but in a more expensive way which is what I'm getting at. They can't compete with very idea of novonix patents and materials.
    Soon as they prove this production method to Samsung and Sanyo the world will have to adopt there licensing agreements because if they don't people are not going to buy a battery that fast charges yet costs double the amount than a novonix battery will. Cost effective is where tesla ultimately goes follow the signs. Pumba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 72.0¢ 70.0¢ $471.7K 665.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167659 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 30350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.