PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

i dont know the answer to this; does anyone?there is researxh...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    i dont know the answer to this; does anyone?

there is researxh being done on wound care to instill the dressing with molecules/ compounds that aid growth and repair like oxygen for growth of cells and silver to prevent infeciom growth
    does anyone know if PNV Novosorb have anythinh added to their foam during manufacture to help healing?

my understanding is the novosorb is stapled to the wound in surgery; the blood vasculurises the foam; dermis starts growing and breaking down (how does it break down and does it release molecules to help growth or feed the cells as its breaking down?) the film outer layer acts to keep moisture in(and precent infections from external environment- a moist wound site better than a dry one) and then later the membrane outer layer is removed to leave mew dermis layer; then a skik graft is done to put on this new dermis layer to grow the epidermis

i like the idea of ARX and potential integra if they are already skin products, my understanding is a lot of the channels etc are already in place in the Aroa and Integra products; which is may e why some here suggest it tales less time to vascularised and create the dermis compared to the synthetic of Novosorb. all incredible tech. Shame the Good Doctor series hasnt shown BTM in use; they did do an episode on Tapioca fish skins though helping with a burn victim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.