CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ok, I'll bite... Mal, I'm assuming you weren't at any of the IAM...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Ok, I'll bite...
    Mal, I'm assuming you weren't at any of the IAM Seminars?
    Well here is MF's response to the question re competition:

"Currently we have no significant competition that we are aware of after being in the market for 3 years. The very small players that exist that have 5-7 staff exist in India and Philippines. We know all of them and PC will attest to the fact that we have contact from them proactively where they have asked if we would like to acquire them. As the largest provider of this service in this industry that's going to happen continually. Whilst our strategy for growth is organic we will also be looking to grow aggressively through acquisition. So strategically Intiger's goal is significant organic growth and we'll be simultaneously looking to acquire the other entities globally that do a similar process to us so that we own the entire human resource base and capacity for the provision of this service outside of Australia and we have no competition because we absorb all of them! The firm that will control the future of this industry is the one that has and owns the human resource. The staff take a significant amount of time to train and it is expensive. For a large company like CBA, WBC or AMP to even consider going to the Philippines and replicating what we've got they would have to invest the same time and money that we have to upskill people from zero understating and zero base level of experience. It takes over a year! So to control this industry it's all about controlling the head count and resource offshore who can do it and our key strategy is to make this happen."

AND

"We are not just focused on creating this Industry, we are focused on eliminating all competition and dominating it! That will mean dominating the price (and) being the first to be able to take it into other Western Nations. In 20-25 years time as this Industry grows and becomes globally known, we are putting ourselves right in the middle of that now!"

For any newbies out there probably a VERY good idea to got back through the thread list and read over some of the well-liked posts from HC members who attended the Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne Seminars. Every possible question that you may have was more than likely raised, answered and posted on HC including the quarterly revenue query, competition, expansion, cap raises, etc

GL everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.