CF1 0.00% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Competitors, page-127

1. 209 Posts.
    There does appear to be similar companies out there, Valento seems to be a prime example. Your comment appears to be correct that none seem to have made it large, or got large clients on board.

The differences for IAM from my perspective were:
    1. Lilly - this automates the SOA process, and thus reducing the need for majority of offshore staff and less turnaround time. This then differentiates coy from others
    2. MF - from what I gather if anyone could scale the outsourcing, it would be MF
    3. MR - it seems MR was one of the main persons bringing in the contacts of the larger licensees.

MR is now gone, however I think the introductions were already made long ago - so his main purpose may have already been completed. The reason for his departure we may never know and is a discussion itself

Lilly is unknown at this stage, although supposed to be closed to finishing.

There are others that have the capacity to also set up outsourcing services, as evident by competing businesses. Whether they have the resources or capabilities to scale I am not sure. By no means this is a dig at MF's abilities... which is clearly evident, however also now partly redundant from the outsourcing perspective given Sharon and Tim have taken over and are capable (obviously it has been stated also MF is concentrating on acquisitions - which the redundant comment was not about this part).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 339112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.