VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Verce I appreciate your posts, but the issue here is what...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Verce I appreciate your posts, but the issue here is what competition there is for our product.

I did not suggest Shine On would "inevitably monopolise the industry". I have shares in VIV and as far as I am aware Shine On is not listed, so it is not a matter of which is the better investment. It is about how quickly VIV is likely grow its business.

Do we lose potential customers to Shine On? Do the existence of firms just installing LED explain the slow take up of our smart lighting technology? Yes our product may be better, but does the extra cost involved in intelligent lighting mean customers are going elsewhere? It is a basic question about how we compete for customers. Why is everyone not beating down our door to install smart lighting given the savings? Is it they can get most of the savings just by installing much cheaper LED lighting without all the bells and whistles. What type of customers use us and who just installs LED lights?

I am not running down VIV, just trying to understand the business model as any investor should try to do.

I have emailed Sam Marks to see if he will provide some answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.