EVS 6.38% 4.4¢ envirosuite limited

Competitors

1. 4,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    While I didn't agree with how the content was delivered last night, I do agree that having a look at competitors is a very important part of understanding any investment. 

Nothing annoys me more than a CEO saying they are the only company in the world providing some sort of technology to the world, when a quick Google often proves them wrong within seconds. 

In doing some research this morning, it is reasonably easy to find that a business called Inx Software have 600,000 customers and while they have a lot of different software products, one of them does focus on capturing environmental data. 

Company details include: 
    https://www.inxsoftware.com/
    Australian owned business
    Offices in Perth, Melbourne, Vancouver, Toronto, Centurion (SA) and Nelson (NZ). 
    Plenty of big clients using different software tools - it's all on the website, so check it out. 

I am sure the INX environmental management system is very different to the EVS software and they probably don't have e-noses, etc, etc, etc, but it is worth researching so you know what is out there. 
    Last edited by jaluma: 02/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.