ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

complaining won't speed up known deadlines, page-5

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Yeah SP3,i don't disagree with the form appraisal at all...
    My post is a generic one about my feelings on some contentious claims going around (including how you are supposed to be the negative one but i see you as the most realistic of the vocal posters one ESI).

What i see as a fact is that the 6 mill is rendered insignificant at this time ,in the absence of other factors.
    So my generic suggestion to the forum is that making noise just seems embarassing when it's not presenting as an obstacle to any factor of what our play is with Coldry Construction. It also shows a lack of appreciation for the fact tha the monsh money isn't holding anything up.

So the complaint about "where is our $6 million ?" is really only applicable in the context of trust issues that we may perceive to have with Monash. It's not applicable to issues related to the ALDP, being held up with the ALDP or anything other than trust itself.
    So logically if one wants to get to be preoccupied with the Monash thing, it's an inefficient and irrelevant activity. It's not useful or relevant to vent frustration at our lack of moving forward if one puts it down to ALDP biz.
    It hasn't stopped us one bit from moving forward.

I'm just saying that we are all going in circles out of wonder...and for the last 3 months we have all encountered the waves of the various epiphones that have changed our fears and joys....so again, this is another realisation time...time to investigate how pointless and wasteful it is to worry about a missed deadline for $6Mill that actually has nothing express to do with ESI's immediate COLDRY future, but which is only about being annoyed that a deadline that was missed in the past.

Which introduces the next phase of thinking..."So how do Monash present themselves to be trustworthy from now on?"

That would be something that the ESI wheelers and dealers would be qualifying. ESI could be conditionally writing off Monash as we speak...or they could soon...but believe me there will not be any lingering trust issues. They will all be dealt with im sure and its important to say that i think shareholders are foolish if they think that the terms that we knew of 6-3 months ago are unchanged.

From a deal-forging point of view, after Monash missed the $6 mill deadline, ESI got stronger in the bargaining stakes. It is Monash now who will need to offer the sweeteners to the deal if they are ever to be given a ticket to long term wealth. Why? Because (wil be assumed) that they jumped on the support wagon ONLY once the play was de-risked majorly (and they therefore cowered in the face of the risk/return ratio that ESI put on offer but which is now less dangerous to agree to).

There will be a time to play the trust card against monash, and for now that is what the old agreement has been rendered down to be - in our favour, in the case that Monash want to come and play with us in the money market.

I don't regret that they didn't give us the $6 MIllion therefore - it is relevent unless one is preoccupied with trust issues alone.
    But when it comes down to Monash wanting to negotiate terms in the event of a favourable ALDP outcome, then fall-out from 'trust' factors will kick in. And it then that managements actions on behalf of 'shareholders best interests' will be at its most potent.

Hence, the $6 mill isn't relevent now, but will be and it won't have anything to do with the dollar figure but will be about the betrayal and Monash needing to SELL us the idea of getting in on our relatively de-risked play.

All my thoughts

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 30865538 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.31am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.