AEJ 0.00% $8.00 redbank energy limited

all IMHO!!well it looks like the board and debt holders and...

1. 811 Posts.
    all IMHO!!

well it looks like the board and debt holders and getting worried that they have no chance of getting 75% vote for the take over (and yes folks thats what it is a take over), specifically resolution 2.

So what are they now saying well lets change the original resolutions and replace them with ones that only require 50% and still give effective controll to the debt holders.

Now before i get to the next point, you must agree they are only doing this as they cannot get 75% for resolution 2. Therefore if they can get 50% for resolution 1 they are going to give the debt holders control.

The problem for all those who are thinking of voting (or have already done so) you are NO LONGER 'guaranteed' (it was never really guaranteed but highly likely) of getting 10 cents!!!!!!!!!!

Very inportant you are no longer going to get 10 cents, the exact wording not is (drum roll please) 'the Alinta Energy Directors would seek to pay 10 cents per Unit to securityholders, or as much of this amount as can be achieved'

SO WHAT you might say? Well let me ask you, can you trust the board 100%, or more accurately can GPG and Coastal trust the board 100%! Because by my view if you vote yes to the 'updated' resolutions you will not see 10 cents (by the new date in june i think).

THEREFORE, IMHO if you have voted YES you should change it to a no ASAP, and if you haven't voted make sure you do and its a NO.

Remember if they were confident of 75 yes votes this would not be happening! Therefore the only conclusion i can make is they do not have 75 and you no longer have any certainty of getting 10 cents. But if a strong NO vote gets up the debt holders will be putting their hands up (IMHO) with 15 or 20 cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.