LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

My personal view is that Karl Redenbach is completely unfitto be...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

My personal view is that Karl Redenbach is completely unfitto be a director of an Australian listed company and he should be banned as acompany director.

Should any aggrieved LVT shareholder wish to make acomplaint to ASIC about his potential misconduct during his time as a directorof LVT then they can do so using the following link:

https://compliance.asic.gov.au/#/form/583b77dc397bbc319837ea2a/app/6541ac4a977a99cc1abdb4d6

Should it be the complainant’s view, it is important tomake the point that Karl has breached the law (Corporations Act) in his role asa director of LVT (ie “Running of companies” would be the Area of report). ASICis not interested in the fact that he may or may not have been an ineffectualdirector.

Some of the information that would be required to completethe online form is below:

[email protected]

Suite 406 Level 4 627 Chapel Street

SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141

In terms of a brief description of what happened, I wouldsuggest that a complainant would refer to Karl’s potential breaches of theduties of company directors, a description of which can be found using thislink (in particular, see the section titled “Fiduciary duties owed to a company”):

https://hallandwilcox.com.au/thinking/legal-obligations-of-directors-of-australian-companies/

My personal view is that he has regularly breached thefollowing director’s duties:

- Duty to act honestly

- Duty not to improperly use insider information orposition

- Duty of care and diligence

With regard to the rest of the questions, most are prettyself-explanatory but, “… where the events that led to this report mainly takeplace?” would be Victoria. And my personal view is that “Banning” would be anappropriate result in Expectation at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.