CYM 2.22% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Complaint to CYM, page-8

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Understand the frustrations on missing out and absolutely seek clarification from the company on their SPP processes. However, the talk of major complaints and litigation in this thread is very far fetched and misleading. It is well within their right and incredibly common to close the offer early. From what I can follow here, it is only a handful of investors who have missed out purely on missed timing, with most others just coping the big scaleback. As I said, very common.

Unfortunately it also reads like wanting the 15c entry because the 25c now would be nice for a quick flip. Don’t get me wrong, I understand (and mean absolutely no offense) that if flipping wasn’t the intention then the price increase already is a great start for a LT investment. But if that is the case and there was the initial faith in the company to have wanted to participate in the SPP then there should be no issue buying on market at current prices. Reading the tapes, that is what many people who missed out are doing and is the nature of an oversubscribed/hot SPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $67.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $51.03K 1.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 674212 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 343774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.