RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

complaint, page-15

1. 3,690 Posts.
    This is what I sent with my attached chart showing trigger points.

I would like to bring to your notice some of the suspected manipulative trading on Resource Generation (RES). Since 24/7/08 I have been concerned with the level of capping of the stock. It was certainy rumoured at the time that there were some brokers capping the stock.

Since then there has been a lot of strange selling with the sellers not trying to get the best price but actually targeting the buy side of the market depth.

I have no evidence of this stock being shorted, but the trading patterns observed would certainly suggest that there was a lot of effort in forcing the price down.

Yesterday, an example of this was seen at the close where a large proportion of the days trading occurred just prior to the auction. At the auction there was an effort to push the price below the previous low and thus trigger stop losses. Please see the attached chart.

The market depth below shows what was happening at the post market auction. The buy at 5.4c was put in after the sell at 5.3. You can see that there was no effort at all to get a better price by the seller but it was a deliberate attempt to drop the price dramatically. This is certainly not a once off and has been occurring fairly regularly.

I hope you will be able to stop this practice.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.