RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

complaint, page-24

1. 1,510 Posts.
    I have turned the trading page off the last week or so...hoping for a small turn around, but nothing as yet. I would hope there is no foul play on the stock - but there are plenty of people - with a good cash backup, looking to exploit the market currently.

I would be interested to hear the reply to STMTS & if there is some down selling happening - I hope it gets picked up.

I do however believe the company should be onto this type of behaviour, they have a vested interest in keeping the SP at a market level - I think if the MD / CFO thought there was foul play, there would be a complaint put through.

Alais I think this market is just very scared at the moment. FSE had a major ann. (SARB approval) & was ignored - JSX listing in the next day or so, drilling results etc. - they are now almost at the same stage as RES, but still only 2c??

If someone could please explain current market mentality to me it would be greatly appreciated. Righto - it's off with the computer for the next week or so.

To coin a frase - Go RES Go...

Best of luck to all in this current market.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.