NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Complaints to ASIC

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I am writing to lodge a formal complaint about ASX.NWE's board of directors' failure to keep shareholders informed.
    As a shareholder of ASX.NWE, I have become increasingly concerned about the lack of transparency and communication from the company's board of directors.
    Despite repeated attempts to obtain information from the company, I have been consistently met with silence or vague responses. This has made it impossible for me, as a shareholder, to make informed decisions about my investment in the company.

I have reason to believe that the board of directors has not fulfilled their obligations under the Corporations Act 2001, which requires directors to act in the best interests of the company and its shareholders.
    I am requesting that ASIC investigate this matter and take appropriate action to ensure that ASX.NWE's board of directors fulfils their legal obligations to shareholders. Specifically, I would like ASIC to:
    • Require the board of directors to provide a clear and comprehensive explanation for the lack of communication with shareholders.
    • Consider imposing penalties or sanctions on the board of directors if they are found to have breached their obligations under the Corporations Act 2001.
    I have attempted to obtain information from the company, but have been met with silence or vague responses.
    I believe that the lack of communication from the board of directors related to the current takeover attempt by ASX.MIN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.