NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

There are so many comments in this TO re non performance and...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    There are so many comments in this TO re non performance and inadequate complaints process by ASIC that one can assume through the commentary (until proven otherwise), that the ASIC complaints system is not adequately resourced and is potentially corrupted through disfunction and inaction. So if one thinks its valid that ASIC staff and their management are not doing their job in relation to a documented complaint, take the next step. Note groaning away about ASIC being disfunctional on HC is like pissing on on facebook about politics in some expectation it will result in a process change. A report to the ombudsman is the next step. Don’t hesitate if you have proof, because proof is what will be asked for. Proof is nothing less than objective evidence, and in this country documentation is king. There are multiple option contact details on ASIC website for ombudsman contact. The ombudsman is charged with managing complaints re ASIC performance.
    My review of the additional ASX reporting and disclosure requirements for oil and gas companies suggests there is an an outer/ommission for such progress report disclosure during appraisal drilling unless a new discovery is made. Happy to be corrected. Hold the line and good fortune to the gutsy holdouts. Im not handing mine over to the billionaire after my 17 year wait through all the disasters until fair value is reached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.