BIT 0.00% 2.7¢ biotron limited

Complete headline results for Commercial Deal, when?, page-146

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    OK. I'm not close enough to this stock to be in possession of the details. three trials refers to the 2 HIV trials (#10, #11) and COVID (#12) is that right?
    >>maybe the excuse they offered that it was all too much data at one time could be plausible, however CROs are also project management machines, and any one worth its salt would have planned this to within an inch of its life meaning they should be able to preempt crunch periods. then they can take steps to manage (eg bring in more resource/people to help deal with the extra data), perhaps that wasn't done and again that comes down to the competence of the CRO and how switched on the sponsor is. They're also quite small short trials so makes you wonder just how much data they really had to get through.
    >> the one thing that is strange is I did a search on the ANZCTR site for these trials. The 2 HIV trials show as completed, but the covid trial (#12) shows as "not yet recruiting" with no update since 2023. Hate to ask this, but was this trial ever actually done?????

@NZ Trader if you are speaking with BIT, definitely worth finding out who the CRO was. All other companies I've seen are happy to disclose this, there shouldn't be anything sensitive about that. If it turns out it's one of the bigger players, it makes the excuse that it was all too much data to analyse much less tenable imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $13.50K 483.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 208670 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 262771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.