BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Complete headline results for Commercial Deal, when?, page-294

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238

@kpt3891
    I did watch the whole webinar out of interest after others posted about it (no I didn't hear peer review either) .... F*ck me that was abject! What I saw was a graceless, tetchy, patronising whiny, bullshit and excuse-ridden performance by Miss Marple. Blame the industry for taking too long, blame Pharma for being "extremely conservative", blame COVID for delays (that excuse stopped being credible 2 years ago and it didn't stop competent companies from working around it) , blame the whole world, blah blah blah blah. You pay my generous salary for 20years but no I won't take calls from you, you pay for the trials but no I don't have to provide an update.....none of this is my fault....it's all really really really hard...
    As for the guy in California, just rambled, could he get any more unenthusiastic. "There's something there, we just don't know what it is....."
    Utterly embarrassing. I'm sure monsoon communications were thrilled.
    It's pretty damn clear from hearing this waffle and observing the dire body language that there is zero interest in BIT from big Pharma and there never has been, and honestly to me looks like a leadership team that couldn't give a damn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $5.977K 301.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 912117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1753357 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.