BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

Hi Stickshift,Commercial success is not everything. Even if the...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Stickshift,
    Commercial success is not everything. Even if the lights are turned out for good (due to cash running put or a management decision to close up shop before that happens)::
    * The science will not be lost and may be useful in the future. That's a plus.
    * Management may lose out on their investment in the stock, but they are unlikely to starve. Indeed they may be able to regroup and push forward with the IP to the benefit of all mankind. And their bank accounts. That's a plus.
    * Existing shareholders will gain valuable insight and lessons learned about investing. That's ..... not a plus.
    Fear not. As the prophet Meatloaf has taught us - two out of three ain't bad.
    Seriously, though, time is against us, isn't it?
    There's a lot that needs to happen in a relatively short time.
    Raising the vague notion that BIT225 might be effective against cancer seems to me to carry on a tradition of spin.
    My understanding is there are about 200 types of cancer recognised at the moment.. Just which ones are they targeting? I have myeloma, which is currently incurable, so my interest in BITs cancer research goes far beyond my dollar investment.
    At this stage all I can manage is my dollar investment. I'll settle for being pleasantly surprised if the lights are kept on long enough for the quarterly to be published.
    Time. There's never enough time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $632 18.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287617 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 37989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.