EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

re: uranium potential rossing south zone i know a lot of ppl are...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: uranium potential rossing south zone i know a lot of ppl are talking of taleovers but why would a company be taken over with a few drill results???

if a takeover is on the cards this usually occurs when there is a probable or proven resource. a takeover now would be just a gamble.

BHP have stated there is no company that takes their interest at present and are focusing on share buy back.

also you guys have to realise how much resistance this stock will now face. there are going to be many many ppl who want their money back. i got out back around 8.5 when everyone was still saying this is the next PDN etc etc.

i myself am very very glad i got out of this stock and into some other uranium companies that have run very well since. i just couldnt keep my money in a poorly performing stock when every other uranium stock is going very well.

IMO there will be further sp weakness and recognised this a number of months ago and hence put money into AGS, SMM and MTN. just a few of my picks for a decent uranium stock.

my two cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.32K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3326849 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11732004 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.