EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

uranium potential rossing south zone I spent most of today with...

1. gxb
    1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    uranium potential rossing south zone I spent most of today with a good friend who has loads of experience in the mining game and has invested heavily in EXT. He was MD for US Energy Corp for over 15 years and now works as a consultant to mining companies such as BHP Bulliton and WMC to obtain capital funding through the money markets.

He made a point from the last EXT announcement that I was not aware of and the market did not pick up on either, this was related to the " Rossing South Zone" which hosts Uranium mineralization for at least 15km's within the Husab area. He thinks this is huge news as the area is only 5km's from the one of the world's biggest uranium mines, Rossing mine. He seems to think the potential in this zone alone can make EXT a uranium producer.

He added, that EXT has probably the best 500 or so km sq of unexplored land in Namibia.

He seems to think the results to date have been very good and the upside is huge once they start further exploring some of these zones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.