BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

completely oversold still huge potential

1. 158 Posts.
    All i can say is that after a conversation that i had with my broker and JK - is that if the risk v reward potential was favourable to Republic Gold they would have attained the necessary funding from the Chinese or from other external sources to proceed with this project. Today was the greatest over reaction i have seen to an announcement of this nature - the panic selling was laughable and completely overdone. Its funny how those people that sold out at current levels will be same people trying to buy back in at higher levels (10-15c) kicking themselves on selling out and following the heard. The best way to trade is to be the contrarion in the market - and not follow the "heard" - this is the Buffet theory of trading. This is why i was buying heavily today.
    This will rebound just as quickly as it fell - as the fundamentals in a company do not revolve around a solitary project that now appears to be overvalued.

RAU's gold projects are outstanding and will certainly become producer in the coming future- The Chinese would not be as excited about the potential of a company if they didnt see success in the making. Incredible value at these levels - i will be buying on Monday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.