BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I agree entirely Ctindale re Sharetrader4evaWhat a set up member...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

I agree entirely Ctindale re Sharetrader4eva
    What a set up member since 15/1/2008.

Here's a few just to refresh the memory

We have the all important Mt.Carbine announcement coming out over the coming week which is almost certain to be a positive outcome for both the parties involved. John Kelly was extremely bullish on the prospects of finalising this project. This Tungsten project could be worth into the billions of dollars for RAU - hence securing this project will also sure up the share price back to the 20c+ mark as a conservative estimate. Also drilling results for the other gold projects and WW over the coming week.
    -------------
    The quality gold assets in FNQ are alone worth 20-25c currently / on current drilling that has been completed. The Chinese were only ever interested in these gold assets and had very little interest in the Carbine potential.
    This now at 7c is extremely cheap and presents an outstanding buy.
    --------------
    Its not about being "girlymen" but more about being completely uneducated, misinformed, under researched and having no understanding of fundamentals.
    --------------
    I expect to see 15-20c just on the Mt.Carbine news - there is plenty of room for blue sky

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many out there who will listen and get burned from listening to rubbish like this. I'm inclined to agree atm with Macrae's synopsis. All I can say is "Caveat Emptor"
    for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.